You taste. You sample. You vote. You play judge at the 3nd annual Red River Margarita Pour Off, a GO SBC fundraiser. It’s a Margarita Pour Off between the best restaurants, bars and casinos from Shreveport- Bossier City in the Red River District of downtown Shreveport.
Country Tavern won the inaugral margarita competition. Superior Steakhouse won the 2nd year. You decide which margarita is the best at the 3rd annual Red River Pour Off Presented by GOSBC. All participants are encouraged to make their margarita concoction with vodka, rum, gin, beer, wine or sake.
Chip Voting System
- Each paid attendee will be given 1 margarita sampling card
- Each paid attendee will be given 1 wooden chip to vote with
- Each paid attendee will be given 1 wristband to verify age of 21 years or older
- Paid attendees will sample margaritas then place their wooden chip into the ballot box on the table of their favorite margarita
- The establishment with the most chips wins title, belt and a $1k cash prize